Page Nav

Tuesday 3 November 2015

Meet the Team - Shaun

This week's meet the team went to our new member of the ACH team, Shaun!

Hi I’m Shaun and I recently graduated from Bournemouth University after studying English at degree and masters level for 4 years. I’m originally from Bristol so it’s great to be home and working for a really positive and forward-thinking organisation.

Tell us about your job?

I work in the Communications and Marketing team. My role is fairly varied but my main responsibilities include helping to develop and expand the organisation’s social media, creating and sending out press releases and making important contact with relating organisations and local press in order to raise awareness.

What do you like about ACH and why?

I like working for ACH as no working day is the same and we’re not always stuck in the office - there are plenty of opportunities to attend events and meet an array of interesting people. However, when I do need to work in the office I’m lucky enough to be surrounded by a diverse bunch of funny and intelligent people who are a great team to work with.


1.     If you could be the starring role in one film already made, which film would you choose and why?
It would have to be Ryan Gosling in Drive as he’s clearly the coolest guy going and he can drive like a pro – something I’m hoping to finally learn in the next few years.

2.      If you could choose your age forever, what age would you choose and why?
Age 5 as I could be carefree and not have to worry about any “adult” problems or responsibilities ...a simpler time!
In the hype of GBBO, what pudding would you bring to a dinner party?
What do you want to be when you grow up?
3.      What would you name the autobiography of your life?
A Series of Unexpected Events
4.      Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
Sam Smith
5.      If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
I’d like to go back to the 70s and see David Bowie perform live in his heyday as Ziggy Stardust – I’ve got a feeling Bowie won’t be performing live again but I’m happy to be proven wrong!

Thanks Shaun, this was great to read and hope you will fit in great with the ACH family!



No comments:

Post a Comment